Even though I spent the first hour of our week 2 class on making changes you suggested from your critique of my under painting, I realized I had made some parts worse, like I really exaggerated the length of her right arm and shoulder way too much. I of course saw this once I put it down and walked away. 🙂
So I continued making more changes today, studying the angles and measurement lines more and trying to get a more distinct value range.
So here it is after round 2. I think I did improve her right arm and also her head.
I look forward to our next subject, although I may continue this afterwards on my own, I’d like to get it a little farther. It is time consuming, but also fun!
Thank you for your time and critique!