I mostly work on portrait studies. Ten minutes of drawings.
Overall, I have the impression that some skills are developing slowly.
- I practice a soft long stroke.
- I pay more attention to the proportions of the parts of my face and keep comparing.
- I understand the meaning of drawing exact angles.
- The hatching follows the rounding of the face better in order to achieve more plasticity.
- I consciously pay attention to color gradations and color values.
- I’m looking for the line that separates the light from the dark.
- For an exact drawing, I still use a grid to create a likeness.
- How can we capture and draw precisely using angles?
Which way should I choose next to practice drawing likeness even better?
Thank You for all Your support!