Mike – Portrait


I spent a little more time rendering this one.  It’s amazing how the more you look, the more fixes you need to make.  Sometimes if feels like 80% of the work is done in the first half hour and remaining 20% takes another 2 hours.  Please let me know any areas that need fixing or any areas that I can “push”.  Thanks as always.




Posted on

November 20, 2022

Submit a Comment