Lesson 7 – Understanding form – was challenging. I did 4 drawings of the torso and did some measurement and value studies.
- How to do better shading to show the form without drawing lines?
- How to show form with hatching and cross-hatching without doing a mess in values.
- To improve my line quality I start every day with a hand-eye gym. (See my post in the forum).
- I expected the forum platform for communication between the students. I would like to hear more what others are doing and think. But there is not much response. Maybe I’m wrong.
- Thank for Your teaching and Your critique. I think I will learn a lot.
- What do You think about giving all the lessons numbers so it would be easier to refer to.
Thank You for Your teaching and Your support.