Hi Matt – I remember you asking me to get away from the pinup art as a reference but I had already started this one as an exercise in proportions and matching values. Its a work in progress.
Some things i noticed after photographing it.
- her torso is too elongated. I had thought i had gotten that proportion right before i started rendering her but I see now that its too long. Do you agree or am i seeing things?
- The angle of her legs is wrong, too lateral
- her face features are possibly too small, havent decided yet
- the inner highlight shape on her left breast is wrong. i got over zealous with the upper shadow.
- the hand is a mess i know… i havent given it much attention yet but its about to get erased and redrawn