Your new Course!

Dashboard Forums Tutorial Suggestions & Feedback Your new Course!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Marjan Van der Donk
    Participant

Hi Matt,
    Just watched the first chapter of your new course. I love the new setup with the addition of the extra window! Though your ‘message’ is not neccesarily new to me (having been a member for some time now), it is great to have you summing it up in this clear way. I will definately watch all chapters!

Matthew
    Keymaster

Hi Marjan,

Thanks so much for watching the first lesson. This course will really be a hands on detailed type course. The first two lessons are more of the screencast variety.

I will sharing my entire process. I think it will help you immensely.

Thanks for the feedback. This week I will be filming thumbnail sketches and background reference.

Matt

Tim Paysen
    Participant

Hi, Matt,
    As per your suggestion, can you set me up with access to the old DTO? What information do you need? (my e-mail is tpaysen@sbcglobal.net)

Tim P.

Matthew
    Keymaster

Tim,

Your old account at the original DTO is reactivated.

Let me know via email if you have any issues.

Matt

Linn Hansson
    Participant

I love this new course! Cannot wait for part 4!

Christopher Morris
    Participant

Matt,

I love this new course. It’s going to be one of my favorites that I’ll go back to time and time again…I can already feel it.

But, what I love even more than the amazing content, is the new format where we get to see you teaching. I can’t really explain why, but it makes me feel more connected somehow…like I’m part of the conversation or something. I really dig it. Maybe it’s just that I feel that I’m not learning from a disembodied voice, but a real person. Whatever the reason, I love it!

Thanks for the great content, and the awesome learning experience!!

Blessings!
    Chris M

Tim Paysen
    Participant

Old DTO account– Not sure how to reply via e-mail (“reply” didn’t work) You’v e reactivated my old DTO account, but It didn’t like my old password. I reset it…and it didn’t like the new one. (by the way–is the way to get on the old DTO by using http … as different from https? I originally got on by clicking the link in your PDF on thumbnail sketches.)
    TimP

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.