Updates to studio recommendations? (Step 4)

Dashboard Forums Drawing Questions Updates to studio recommendations? (Step 4)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Robin Briggs
    Participant

Hey Matt.

I am going to be able to get some freed up space in my house for a studio. I re-watched the Step 4 from the old site’s Begin Here Step-by-Step that talks about the studio setup. Have any of your recommendations changed since you made this video?

Thanks!

Matthew Archambault
    Participant

Hi Robin,

Listen to tonight’s member podcast.

Matt

Jack Schnnitzius
    Participant

Hi Robin and Matt,

Several months ago, many of us here posted photos of their home studios in answer to a blog question. Perhaps linking or adding these photos would be a good idea to supplement the new updated tutorial. It would help others to see how those of us not in the business adapt to our limited space and budget. ;>)

P.S. – Love the new website and appreciate all the work you are putting into it.

Blessings,
    Jack

Robin Briggs
    Participant

Jack – I LOVE this idea! Are these photos on the old site somewhere?

Thanks,
    Robin

Jack Schnnitzius
    Participant

Hi Robin, I looked at the old site but couldn’t put my finger on the forum string. It was around 4/21/15 according to the date stamp on my photos which I’ve included here. My studio is in the basement in an area around 8×10. Flat files are on the left, still life area on the right and main work-table in the center. Although, I must say, the layout has changed three or four times since then! LOL

Best of luck to you and your pursuit.

Blessings,
    Jack

Jack Schnnitzius
    Participant

OOOpppppsssssss …. looks like my file size is too big … I’ll need to work on that and get back to you.
    Jack

Jack Schnnitzius
    Participant

LOL … Let’s try this again!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.