Tutorial suggestion

Dashboard Forums Tutorial Suggestions & Feedback Tutorial suggestion

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    David Wade
    Participant

Hi Matt,
    My wish list tutorial: I would love to see you draw a small series on 30 minute portraits, male and female in profile, three-quarter view and frontal view. The commentary always adds so much more too. Six chapters and not too long. Would love to hear your thoughts on this suggestion at some point.
    Thanks for looking,

David

Matthew
    Keymaster

Hi David,

Love this suggestion. Consider it on my to do list.

Matt

Deepthi Ahuja
    Participant

Hi Matt,
    Thank you for all your efforts in helping us! I would be really grateful if you can put up a lesson on painting an illustration in acrylics. I want to learn to use acrylics to paint human figures.
    Thank you.
    Sincerely,
    Deepthi.

Scott Shulman
    Participant

Wanted to let you know how much I have enjoyed the last several series abject process and style. They are helpful (of course) for directing ones artwork overall and maintaining interest while decreasing frustration. But also they require a lot less attention so they’re easier to work into ones schedule— Easy to do while doing something else like traveling.

Ditto with the master classes. More master classes would be my most recent suggestion, maybe on a figurative draftsman like one of the 19th century French or Russian ones? Or maybe an impressionist painter— It’s not really my thing but it seems like it would be at least a good concept to understand in terms of learning about color.

Scott

Louis Plunkett
    Participant

Hi Matt,
    Back in July when at the Met you suggested that anyone who is interested in the doing of value studies should contact you.
    Yes I for one would appreciate some studies as to Landscape of the masters ie pictures on display at the Met.
    Whilest on the subject of landscape,do you plan to do any more Master studies soon.?

All the best,

Louis

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.