Stepping outside of your comfort zone

Dashboard Forums Tutorial Suggestions & Feedback Stepping outside of your comfort zone

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Linn Hansson
    Participant

Hi there,
    I’m so happy that I found this website last year, where I took the courage and started off with the cast tutorial, which is the best drawing I have ever done and I got so encouraged from it and I’ve never been proud of a drawing before that. I’ve made a few tutorial since then (had to take a long break due to illness) and a few days ago I started drawing from a tutorial again. I am very rusty and I am scared of pushing the values, but I feel much more comfortable now when I am drawing than I did before I found this class. I just wish I wasn’t as clumsy and that I would dare to push the values a bit more. I hope to be able to follow this class in the future, even though I’m going to have a baby next month, but hopefully she will sleep some day. 🙂

THANK YOU <3

I’ve uploaded some of my drawings which I’ve completed thanks to the tutorials. Some are better than others and sometimes I fall back into bad habits but I try to break them. 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Matthew
    Keymaster

Hi Linn,

Listen to tonight’s podcast.

Matt

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.