server error when trying to cancel my subp

Dashboard Forums Off Topic RSS server error when trying to cancel my subp

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Jakob Houlby
    Participant

Can someone please tell me how to cancel my subscription. every time i try i get a server error!! No one is replying on my email regarding the issue. Thanks Jakob

Matthew
    Keymaster

I have already canceled it. In the future just email me, I will cancel it for you.

Lise Dupuis
    Participant

Hi Matt,

Can you give us your address email, please? Tomorrow, I would like to cancel in the order to get annual agreement.

Thanks
    Lise

Matthew Archambault
    Participant

Just use the contact form right up above.

Lise Dupuis
    Participant

Hi Matt,

That’s what I did last month but you didn’t asnwer me. I will try again. Thanks

Lise Dupuis
    Participant

Hi Matt,

My monthly renewal is scheduled for tomorrow. This morning, I tried to cancel this agreement but there was an error on the site. So, I tried to simply change the montly subscription for annual subscription and it seemed to be normal like the other time. But remember, last month that didn’t work. Can you check for me, please?

Lise Dupuis
    Participant

Hi Matt,

Once again, my subscription was taken only for a month. But it’s ok. let it go like that.

Thanks
    Lise

Lise Dupuis
    Participant

Hi Matt,

I often draw in the evening and I need a good table lighting. What advice could you give me to buy the kind of lamp that is best for drawing on a sloping table?

Thank you in advance.

Lise

Lise Dupuis
    Participant

Can someone tell me how to cancel my subscription? Whenever I try, I get a server error! No answer from you on my email about the problem even I sent 3 emails about that.
    I intend to be back this fall so I don’t want to pay an other month.

Many thanks.

Lise

Matthew
    Keymaster

Lise,

It’s easy, just email me and ask. email@drawing-tutorials-online.com

Matt

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.