Portrait PDF Reference

Dashboard Forums Drawing Questions Portrait PDF Reference

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sara Corren
    Participant

Hi Matt. I was wondering if you could guide me? On the regular Drawing Tutorials site I was browsing through the shop and saw how one could buy pdfs to draw from. Then I saw the note saying members could download the pdf from the library. Would this be from your original site or is there a place here that I am missing? It looks like a terrific resource to access.
    Also, after watching the new “start here” footage I was thinking that perhaps I should re-visit Portraits until I have completed the figure and cast drawing tutorials that you recommended.I still love portraits and will persevere but am thinking that once I have a better grasp of angles and shapes this could only serve me better if I have a better understanding of the fundamentals?
    As a side note, it was great to see a more personal side to you with regard to your introductory video.Loved the family photos! Thanks for your help. Sara

Linn Hansson
    Participant

The PDFs are available in each course. You just have to click on a course and then there will be one or multiple links to the reference material. On the old site they were collected on one download page but now they are included on a chapter/lesson instead, much better since you don’t have to search for it.

Sara Corren
    Participant

Thanks Lynne for making that clear, I appreciate it!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.