Pencil To Paper Critique and Questions

Dashboard Forums Member To Member Critique Pencil To Paper Critique and Questions

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Zachary U
    Participant

Some background information: I started drawing/painting approximately 5 weeks ago. I have been trying to draw/paint for 1-2 hours a day as a hobby. I joined recently and was watching/listening to the “Pencil to Paper” video in the starter course while doing this.

Time: 15 minutes
    Mindset: I felt lost in proportions and shape for a long time but it slowly went into place as I was looking at the shapes where values change. It’s not perfect, I felt like I could have done better or at least improve a large part of it (e.g. area around the bellybutton and legs). I also didn’t like how the breasts turned out but the primary reason for that is that I could not, for the life of me, figure out the shape of it and accurately draw the lines.

I’m gonna go through the rest of that course material and then go to the figure or anatomy (?) course but I’d like some feedback.

Also, what order should I take the courses in? Considering I’m pretty much a beginner with nothing but the last month of watching random YouTube videos and trying to copy other works.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.