New Perspective Course Question

Dashboard Forums Tutorial Suggestions & Feedback New Perspective Course Question

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lucille Kreps
    Participant

Hi Matt,

I was wondering if as part of the new perspective course will you be covering the topic of perspective as it relates to the figure and portrait?

Matthew Archambault
    Participant

Hi Lucille,

Listen to tonight’s podcast.

Matt

Linn Hansson
    Participant

Just watched the first two videos from the one perspective point tutorial. I find it AMAZING. I’ve never taken any art class and in school we never had a real art teacher, we were just given some paper and pencils and could draw whatever we wanted once a week or so.

I’m not sure I’ve understood all of the one point perspective since I’ve never worked with it, but I think I got the essentials and I’m looking forward to try the long drawing and the more basic drawing! I hope to get some time for that this weekend, if my baby decides to sleep! 🙂

Thank you once again for making these amazing tutorials. I am so glad I found this website a year ago and I just wish I had been born in NY, taking your art class live!

Linn Hansson
    Participant

Started the long drawing yesterday and I have some problem with the wheels, especially where the wheel is missing in the front. I try to force the one point perspective and I can see that Matt have changed the front of the truck to match it, but I’m not sure if I’ve understood it correctly. As well as how to get the correct shape of the ovals in the drawing (steering wheel, wheels, the front light, etc).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.