Modeling Form Tutorial

Dashboard Forums Tutorial Suggestions & Feedback Modeling Form Tutorial

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Linn Hansson
    Participant

I’ve just finished watching the Modeling Form tutorial – which I have been working on for a few weeks. I’m very rusty since I haven’t had the time to draw these past three months but I enjoyed watching the tutorial a lot. I love to be reminded about the line that separates the lights from the darks and I really need to be reminded about toning down the reflected lights within the shadows. Still not finished with my drawing, it’ll probably take a few more weeks but I hope to be able to make it look somewhat okay. 🙂

I’ve said it before but I do appreciate the long footage of the drawings. I like to be able to go back and get tips if there is an area that seems very complicated to me. Sometimes it helps to see how you draw it so that I can mimic it and I usually learn a lot from it. Also, I am one of those who has been obsessed with drawing statues after entering this school a year ago. I just love it! Thank you for making such wonderful tutorials for us. I long to the day when I can draw more regularly and post my drawings in the critique gallery.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Matthew Archambault
    Participant

Hi Linn,

Listent to this week’s podcast.

Nice work!

Matt

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.