Making series

Dashboard Forums Drawing Questions Making series

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mariska Van Hoof
    Participant

Hi Matt, can you tell my how to make a serie. Most of the times a make a picture or drawing, then a make another picture, and again and again. They are totale different… I like to make a serie. It is difficult for my. I dont’t know how to do that. Maybe one head, and I paint it on different ways…

Can you help me with this?
    Thanks, Mariska

Matthew
    Keymaster

Mariska,

Please listen to tonight’s podcast.

Matt

Lisa Hamilton
    Participant

Hi Matt, What are the best mediums for oil painting on paper? I was going to use the water based oil paints that I have for the paper. Thanks, Lisa Hamilton

Lisa Hamilton
    Participant

btw making a series of snowmen. I also wanted to know if I should use a certain paper, because I know there are mixed media paper and paper just for oil and acrylic. I just have the mixed media but it’s 140 pd. I know my other snowmen were not that great. I need to get better. I don’t have any schooling for painting anything I have done is just from my own thing, so I really have no clue. Thanks, Lisa Hamilton

Lisa Hamilton
    Participant

Hi I got rendr paper, i’m going to try that and see how it works out. I tried the alcohol markers on it a it works nice with that. no bleeding. Lisa Hamilton

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.