Linn's Sketchbook

Dashboard Forums Members Journal Linn's Sketchbook

Viewing 9 posts - 76 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    Linn Hansson
    Participant

Thank you Kwang.
    The drawings are not that advanced, but I hope that I will be able to go more advanced art some day. 🙂 I just have to find time to practice. Hope to see some of your work some day.

Kwang Yang Tan
    Participant

Your drawings are very nice! haha my first name is actually “Kwang Yang” (Last name is “Tan”. That’s how asian names are like usually :)) In DTO I go by the initials K Y and I’m trying to consistently post one image to the critique gallery every week, so if it works out well you could see my drawing in the gallery 🙂 Nice meeting you here!

Linn Hansson
    Participant

Sorry I did not know that. You learn things every day. 🙂
    I will keep my eyes open for them then. Or you could open your own post in the forum where you post them.
    I’m planning on drawing some more tomorrow if I find the energy for it. Had a killer headache today!

Linn Hansson
    Participant

Been busy as a bee with my daughter. Started to follow the “Modeling Form” tutorial some weeks ago and I am still far from finished since I have only been drawing in between naps and other duties. Love the tutorial even though it is hard! This is the drawing so far.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Erik Lodin
    Participant

Amazing work! 🙂

Linn Hansson
    Participant

Thank you Erik. 🙂
    Not too happy with the mouth and nose. They are tricky

Lucille Kreps
    Participant

Hi Linn,
    your drawing is looking good! I think you’re doing a good job navigating the mouth and nose area – every time I’ve tried to do the breaky off parts of statues it’s been a disaster lol. And you also had the added challenge of the stripey print out to deal with!

Linn Hansson
    Participant

Thank you Lucille.
    The mouth looked better earlier on before I screw it up a bit, not sure how and if I will be able to fix it, but we’ll see. I love drawing statues since I joined this website. Started off with the “Cast Drawing” which improved my drawing technique so much and it gave the courage to continue and believe in myself, that I could do it. I want to re-draw it some day to see if I have improved in a year (although I did not have a lot of time to draw).

I’m not sure why the print gets stripey. It annoys me and makes it hard for me to see what I am doing. I have been thinking about buying some photo paper but I would like to know if it is worth it. Could be that I have not replaced the coloured ink, I once had a printer that did not allow me to print in black and white if the coloured ink was empty, which seemed a but ironic to me. I always have the reference on my ipad as well to help me with the details etc.

Linn Hansson
    Participant

Been a member for almost 2 years now, however I didn’t have the opportunity to draw as much as I wanted due to a back injury, pregnancy and a baby :p but I have started to try and find some more time lately. Here are my most recent drawings. The cast drawing was so much fun and I am pretty proud of it. The anatomy drawing was too loose for me to feel like it is a finished piece. Enjoy.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 9 posts - 76 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.