Instagram "sketchbook"

Dashboard Forums Members Journal Instagram "sketchbook"

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Andy .
    Participant

Hi all,
    I already spent some time setting up an art-only Instagram account and posting there, so I thought I would just flag that instead of reposting all those pictures here. I usually post life drawings (often the same ones I ask Matt to critique) but I spent my evenings over the last month doing light illustrations of alphabetical anthropomorphic animals. I would love to know what people think! Also if others have Instagram art accounts, please let me know; I’d love to follow.

My account is @dayshalfawake.

Andy

Nancy Gilbert
    Participant

Hey Andy,
    I don’t have an Instagram set up for art, just life stuff, but I try to tag my random scrawls, sketches and doodleclub draws under the Instagram hashtag #bcgdraw.
    (Warning, my actual Instagram account is largely food and assorted animals or insects.)
    Nice work on the anamorphic alphabet – that’s a heck of a project!

Andy .
    Participant

Thanks Nancy. Started following the hashtag. I love that Pangolin! Great face and claws. Will keep my eye out for more posts.

Andy

Ann Marie Soranno
    Participant

Hi Andy and Nancy I started following you both. I’m @annmariefineart. I like the work you both do.

Andy .
    Participant

Followed back!

Magnus Burén
    Participant

Great initiative – will of course follow all fellow DTO:ers on Insta asap 🙂

My account is
    @jmbcreative

Magnus Burén
    Participant

Follow you now, Andy, Nancy and Ann-Marie. Beautiful, inspiring galleries all three of you. Looking forward to seeing more of your posts 🙂

Christopher Morris
    Participant

Thank you, Andy for starting this thread. And, thank you to all who’ve added their respective Instagram accounts. My instagram account is: chijahale.art

I’ll be following all the accounts that get posted. Looking forward to seeing all your work!

Blessings!!
    Chris M

Andy .
    Participant

Magnus, Chris, added you both. Very cool!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.