How to structure learning & productivity

Dashboard Forums Weekly Member Message How to structure learning & productivity

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Samantha Sewell
    Participant

(Sorry in advance for the very long-winded question; I can’t seem to say anything without it being really long!!)

I’d like to go through all if not most of the courses over the next year before university, but don’t know how to go about structuring the use of them

Alongside this, I also want to be productive each week/month in portfolio work

I have a job at a gallery where I work about 3 times a week for 4-7.5 hours, so I still have quite a bit of free time

I want to get my university application filled in + my portfolio finished (will include up to 12 paintings & a filled sketchbook) by the 30th of November – 10th December at the latest. It’s gonna be quite a tight schedule amongst work and university open days, but I’m determined!

I was wondering if you could give some suggestions as to how to create a structured plan so that I can learn, create, and improve as much as possible in the time I have. I feel like being without structure gives too much freedom in a way that gets no work done because it’s overwhelming where to start

Thanks so much!

(And thanks again for the discount on the annual subscription!!)

Sam

Matthew
    Keymaster

Hi Sam,

Allow me to answer your question in Monday’s podcast. Thanks so much for being patient with me.

Matt

Samantha Sewell
    Participant

Great, I look forward to hearing what you say on the subject!
    It’s no problem, it’s worth a bit of a wait since you give good advice!

Sam

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.