Hello from the east coast of Australia

Dashboard Forums Introduce Yourself RSS Hello from the east coast of Australia

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all! Joining DTO to get a kick along with my art. Looks good here after a quick look around. Hopefully Matt’s enthusiasm and guidance will help me get over my lazy ways. Too many years spent fiddling around trying to teach myself from books! When I settle in to a routine with the site I will try to join you here in the forums. Cheers, Chris

Linn Hansson
    Participant

Welcome! 🙂
    I have a rather big collection of books in different subjects but a depth in depth video is probably the best way for me to learn, together with HQ reference photos and of course the encouragement from Matt. The critique gallery is a nice way to get feedback and make changes to improve the drawing further.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the welcome, Linn. Getting feedback on this site should really help me. As long as I get involved! 😀

Marjan Van der Donk
    Participant

Hi Chris, welcome! Looking forward to seeing your work in the critique gallery. I’ve learned so much from uploading my work. Bonus: meeting the ‘deadline’ of uploading makes you work that extra bit harder each week 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Marjan. Thanks for the push to the critique gallery. I have a sketch in for this week already.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.