Hello from Sweden

Dashboard Forums Introduce Yourself RSS Hello from Sweden

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Linn Hansson
    Participant

Hi there,
    My name is Linn Hansson and I just subscribed to this online tutorial center. I’m 30 years old and work as a radiographer at a hospital here in Sweden. I used to love drawing when I was younger and then I forgot all about it until a few years ago when I started off working with various mediums. I do feel that I lack the fundamentals in drawing and I never get satisfied with the drawings I make. This frustrates me a lot and I find it hard to continue learning and developing. I hope that this class can make me more confident. I have taken coloured pencils and watercolour classes online, but since they do require a lot of drawing fundamentals as well as colour mixing and other techniques, I’ve found them overwhelming, which made me quit them. Hopefully the simplicity with graphite and grayscale will make it easier for me to relax and enjoy it. Not having to figure out if the subject is too yellow or red or too cold or warm, etc…

I’m hoping to be able to learn a lot from all of these tutorials.

Matthew
    Keymaster

Hi Linn,

Welcome, we have a few members from Sweden. To get you started with some basics check the first part of the cast drawing course.

It will start you off with value and tone.

Best,

Matt.

Linn Hansson
    Participant

Thank you! I’ve already started watching the first video. I’ll be running to my drawing desk in a few minutes 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.