Hello From Sunny South Carolina!

Dashboard Forums Introduce Yourself RSS Hello From Sunny South Carolina!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth Bussinah
    Participant

I joined today – looks like a great bunch of folks! I’m in the process of changing my style, just starting to explore ways to beautifully abstract the figure and become more stylized too (love the work of Tolouse Lautrec, Egon Shiele, Gustave Klimt, Edvard Munch, and Alphonse Mucha). I just uploaded a sketch for critique and any suggestions to loosen up would be greatly appreciated! Also, how do I go about watching the Monday critique live? I haven’t been able to find out how that happens. Looking forward to being here!

Linn Hansson
    Participant

Hi there and welcome. I am new here too, this is my third week I believe.
    You’ll find the critique and podcast here: http://members.drawing-tutorials-online.com/member-blog/
    You’ll also get notified by e-mail whenever a new blog or critique is added.

Marjan Van der Donk
    Participant

Hi, welcome to the club!
    The Monday critique is not live. As Linn already wrote, you’ll get notified when Matt has uploaded the critique onto the site. Getting his feedback on your work is always great (though perhaps it feels a bit like ‘tough love’ once in a while ;-)). Looking forward to see your work!

Linn Hansson
    Participant

I was so nervous when I uploaded my first critique (the cast drawing). I thought of all the mistakes I made with the proportions etc, but it wasn’t that bad. I will try and upload things every week even though I am not happy with it. Perhaps it’ll give me feedback on both things I can do better and things that might be good, even though I cannot see it myself.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.