Hello from Spain

Dashboard Forums Introduce Yourself RSS Hello from Spain

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello!

My name is Yolanda Guasch. I am 41 years old. I live near to Barcelona with my family (my husband and two awesome kids, Pol and Irene). I have a full-time job as an electronics engineer so I have no so much time for drawing. Drawing has been my passion since I can remember. I started with graphite pencils and later on I move to soft pastels. Here you can see some of my artwork: https://www.behance.net/yolandaguasch I never had a formal art education. It was self-learning and always felt I did not have good fundamentals. When my kids were born (they are twins) I completely stopped drawing. Now they are 10 years old and I have again some time to resume drawing. I think it is the perfect moment to get the basis that I miss and Matt’s DTO learning is the perfect site to do it. Thank you very much for this great instructional site and for your nice approach to art teaching. I have recently started but I can say I have already learned a lot. So I am excited to see what is ahead.

See you on DTO!
    Yolanda

Hello from Spain too.
    My name is Luis and I live in Jerez de la Frontera, province of Cádiz.
    How much or little (rather little) I know about drawing and painting I have learned in a self-taught way. I am a teacher and work with students with special needs as a language therapist in two public schools. I have always liked drawing and painting but I never got to enjoy it. Currently (in the free time I have) I take the opportunity to enjoy drawing or watercolor. For a few years now I have been drawing and painting in different sketching books, learning techniques and learning from mistakes.
    I love Matt’s classes and I’m very excited that we’re going to be here in Spain.
    Courage and to keep connected and practicing.
    I leave here my website, if you want to take a look: https://www.onyos.net

Hi Luis!

Nice to meet you here and to see that we have some things in common. Thanks for sharing! I have checked the link you have provided and I think your portraits are very interesting. Keep improving! For sure Matt’s classes will help us both to this.

Keep talking,
    Yolanda

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.