Hello from South Korea

Dashboard Forums Introduce Yourself RSS Hello from South Korea

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Luigi Fraga
    Participant

Hi, I’m Luigi Fraga, I’m a U.S. Army soldier stationed South Korea near the capital of Seoul. I’ve been following the youtube channel for this site, I loved it so much I decided to finally get the membership. The Army is not a very creative environment so I’m elated to join this online community.

Marjan Van der Donk
    Participant

Hello from the Netherlands!

Diane Fleming
    Participant

Hello Luigi, Merry Christmas! I was in the Canadian military, and in my days computers did not exist and I was never posted to a base near an art school and of course we did not mingle much with the civilian population so trying to find local art groups was out of the question, not to mention that our crazy military work schedules-working evenings, weekends at the whim of our superiors- would have never done much for paying big money for workshops and classes ahead of time. I’m sure you can relate to my rant. You are very fortunate to be able to persuit arts and have a military career at the same time. Make the most of it. DTO is a wonderful place to be and no other artist critiques weekly submissions like Matt does. He is a very seansonned and experienced artist and he is very humble (I cannot stand those artists who think their sh..don’t stink or they talk down to their students) one of the many reasons I truely enjoy this site. Have fun!

Jack Schnnitzius
    Participant

Hello Luigi,
    Welcome and thank you for serving and giving us at home the privilege of celebrating Christ’s birth.
    Jack

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.