Hello from Cape Cod

Dashboard Forums Introduce Yourself RSS Hello from Cape Cod

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Peter Vernaglia
    Participant

Hi, I’m Peter from Cape Cod Massachusetts, three years ago when I moved here, I took an art class at a local Community College that broke my drawing spirit. I put my art supplies in the closet and didn’t draw for three years. Just prior to all the carona problems I started drawing again, I went to some figure and portrait classes a local artist here has and I and really enjoyed getting back into drawing. Now that we have been in lock down I have continued drawing at home almost everyday.

I mostly draw with pencil, and sometimes charcoal, I recently bought some watercolor paints and I want to give them a try soon, I think it may help to break me from the comfort zone of how I draw.

I was very excited to see the critiques of artwork here, not having feedback from an instructor is something I have been missing, also I have always found watching the critiques of other peoples work very helpful in improving my own work.

So, I look forward to everything that is going on here!

Peter

Michael Basler
    Participant

Hi Peter, great to have you here. Watercolor is super but a Challenge.
    Michael

Matthew
    Keymaster

Peter,

Thanks so much for joining DTO. I look forward to helping you with your artwork.

Make sure that you are subscribed to my YouTube channel. I will be posting a live class there every Saturday morning.

Matt

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.