Hello Again!

Dashboard Forums Introduce Yourself RSS Hello Again!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Erin Manning
    Participant

Hi!

I used to be a member about 4 years ago, but took a hiatus when I started my new career as a tattoo artist! I’ve been busy doing a lot of learning and experimenting in that realm during that time. Really I’ve been binging on exploration for my entire life, thinking that I need to learn how to use paint, markers, colored pencil, digital et al. I also really enjoy so many different styles and subjects, so have been more or less floating in the land of mediocrity vs. mastery.

I realize now that I really love drawing with a pencil more than anything, using value and line to push form, so I am looking to get back on track and align my art and tattoo career on the same path.

I am really looking forward to being a part of the community this time too! If anyone has questions, or might like another pair of eyes on their art from time to time, don’t be afraid to reach out 😉

You can find me on Instagram here: @ink_by_erin or @erinmanningart

Matthew
    Keymaster

Hi Erin,

I checked out both of your Instagrams. You have a ton of skill and talent. Loved your drawing as well posted in the gallery.

If there is anything I can help you with specifically just let me know.

Appreciate having you as a member.

Matt

Arjun Khode
    Participant

Hi Erin, I saw your drawing in the critique gallery last week. You’re really talented. Looking forward to more from you.

-Arjun

Arjun Khode
    Participant

And by last week, I meant this Monday. My week starts on Tuesday. 😆

Erin Manning
    Participant

Thank you both! I appreciate it 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.