Heidi's Journal

Dashboard Forums Members Journal Heidi's Journal

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Heidi Søholm
    Participant

I’ve considered stating a journal for some time now, but the problem for me is, that I lack the motivation to draw. Or rather, I want to draw – I wish to draw, but I can’t seem to get started drawing and having fun at the same time. I used to be able to long ago… So here is what happens when I try to sit down to draw (see images).

PS I hope this is an acceptable way to start an art journal.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Magnus Burén
    Participant

Hope you will find your missing drawing passion again soon. Looking forward to seeing your posts ?

Heidi Søholm
    Participant

Thanks 😀 It is really nice to be able to become a part of this site and see others work – I enjoy it ^^

Heidi Søholm
    Participant

I have started a new drawing – but I’m not quite confident that it will turn out well. OTL
    But time will show…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lucille Kreps
    Participant

Heee hee…. I know I’m super late responding to this – but this made me laugh so hard. Yup, been there, done that!

Heidi Søholm
    Participant

Thanks for your response 🙂 Currently I’m taking a break (started a couple of days ago) from drawing – it was becoming a pressure over my head. I had to improve and I was getting crushed underneath it :/ I hope someday to be accepted at some kind of artistic art education and suddenly I just felt that I could do nothing worthwhile – So now I will wait to draw until I almost can’t keep myself from drawing – because I want to!
    That ended up longer that I had anticipated…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.