Hallo, here is Michael from South Germany

Dashboard Forums Introduce Yourself RSS Hallo, here is Michael from South Germany

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michael Basler
    Participant

Hi my Name is Michael.

I’m living in South Germany Close to Basel, Switzerland. I’m a selftaught watercolor artist, Urban Sketcher and Illustrator.
    I have visited a lot of art lessons and Workshops. I took part in classes of Academic Drawing in an Art School (weekly lessons) for many years. I really learned a lot. But I hade to quit and to go a more Loose way of drawing and painting. My Focus is watercolor and thats a big challenge. But drawing is in every kind of painting medium always the basic. If the drawing is excellent the painting will be either if You manage Your painting medium.

I’m retired now and paint and draw nearly the have day. Now I came to DrawingTutorialOnline to expand my skills to draw portraits with likeness. If You take time and invest hours to do it You can archieve it but I want to be able to do in quick way. If it is posible I don’t know?

I added a some picture to give You a glimse of my works. You can visit me on Instagram or FB.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Michael Basler
    Participant

Some more art,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Matthew
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

Thanks so much for joining DTO. I look forward to helping you with your artwork. I really appreciate you sharing your work here on DTO.

Make sure that you are subscribed to my YouTube channel. I will be posting a live class there every Saturday morning.

Matt

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.