Final lessons in Process Course?

Dashboard Forums Weekly Member Message Final lessons in Process Course?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Rebecca Parsons
    Participant

Hi Matt 🙂

You may well have talked about this somewhere and apologies if so, but I can’t seem to see the final few lessons in the Process Course? With the Style one starting I think I must have missed something somewhere! I have quite a few artworks that Im wanting to photograph so Im looking forward to that lesson in how you do it. Totally cool if you havent got to it yet, just wanted to make sure I havent missed it if it were covered elsewhere!

thank you 🙂

Rebecca

Matthew
    Keymaster

Hi Rebecca,

I might finish those lessons this Summer. I hit a wall with the painting part. It was just going to take forever to complete. I need to string a bunch of days together to paint it.

Stay tuned.

Matt

Lise Dupuis
    Participant

Hi Matt,

I would like to start a serie of drawings (perhaps 5-6 drawings on a particular topic) and I was wonder what is the better size of paper to choose?

And for example, if I choose a 9×12 in. paper do I let a space around my drawing? If so how much?

Thanks in advance
    Lise

Rebecca Parsons
    Participant

Hi again Matt

Thanks again for your response, I totally understand about the time thing! No rush at all. 🙂 🙂

Besides, the style course is giving me plenty to think about, thank you again for doing it!

cheers Becks:)

Matthew
    Keymaster

Hi Lise,

For my figure drawings and portraits, I like to work on an 18 x 24-inch piece of paper. I can always cut it later to fit it to a certain frame size. I don’t like to be confined to a small paper size.

When I was an illustrator being hired to paint a book cover I always had to work in proportion to a set size. I would proportion up from the set size.

Matt

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.