Eye strain

Dashboard Forums Weekly Member Message Eye strain

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Arjun Khode
    Participant

Hi Matt. This week’s drawing gave me so much eye trouble. It started when one night I got too excited and instead of sleeping, I had a snack and sat to draw again and my eyes got seriously injured. It was such a stupid thing to do. For the next day or two, I seriously doubted if I would ever be able to draw traditionally again. But they eventually recovered, I am so glad.
    Point #2 is that I get stressed out when I draw traditionally. I forget to blink and sometimes I stick whatever is in my hands into my eyes. Could you suggest something to relax me so I don’t get so nervous and stressed out when I draw traditionally?
    -Arjun

Matthew
    Keymaster

Hi Arjun,

I will comment on this in Monday’s podcast.

Matt

Arjun Khode
    Participant

Hi Matt, just to provide closure to this topic, I went to another doctor today and he also said that my eyes are completely fine after a few tests, but certainly dry. He said that if you expose the eye directly to sources of constant pressurized air like AC or cooler, it expands the blood vessels. He also said the dryness could be due to vitamin D deficiency so I need to get into the sunlight more, which makes sense. Now I know what to do!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.