Drawing Depression

Dashboard Forums Drawing Questions Drawing Depression

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David Wade
    Participant

Hello DTO,
    I started a new job in September and had to stop everything but the job and that meant drawing. For me to take 10 minutes to draw meant 10 minutes not working. I’ve managed to start drawing again, on and off but not every day. Today I have been catching up on the last few podcasts and realise that despite wanting to draw daily and having many of my old ideas and goals in mind, I don’t know what to draw. That’s ridiculous I know when the world is around me, I just feel lost. I know I have not made much in the way of progress these past three months but the act of drawing itself has always been a tonic.
    Please forgive the somber tone of this post, but it took me five years to take up drawing again and these last two years have been so rewarding especially when receiving feedback on posted drawings.
    So, I’m asking the DTO community for help and advice. I know there must be a few nuggets of advice out there to get me going in the right direction and to keep the drawing habit into 2018.
    I will, however begin with a post to the gallery from the end of August.

David

Matthew Archambault
    Participant

David,

Great question. Listen to tonight’s podcast.

Linn Hansson
    Participant

Oh I struggle from the same problem as well! Always have been!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.