Col-Erase black Pencil availibility in the UK

Dashboard Forums Drawing Questions Col-Erase black Pencil availibility in the UK

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Alan Seedhouse
    Participant

Mathew recommends the Prismacolor Col-Erase black pencil when drawing. I have tried to source these in the Uk with no luck. There are some complete sets containing multiple colors but I was hoping to purchase the black pencil individually. Has anyone managed to find a supplier in the Uk?

Alan Seedhouse

Arjun Khode
    Participant

A nice replacement I have found is the Cretacolor Nero oil based charcoal, although I’m not from the UK. The medium hardness is best.

Linn Hansson
    Participant

I bought mine here but they seem to be out of stock at the moment: Chromacolour.co.uk

Alan Seedhouse
    Participant

Thank you both for your suggestions. I will check out the CreatorColor Nero and also see if I can contact Chomacolor to see when they will be back in stock.

Matthew
    Keymaster

Alan,

Listen to tonight’s podcast. I’ll ask around.

Matt

Linn Hansson
    Participant

I would buy them from Amazon. You will not use the other colours and then you would have paid a lot of money for something just lying around.

https://www.amazon.com/Prismacolor-Col-Erase-Erasable-Colored-Pencil/dp/B00C5V8FOA/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=col-erase+black&qid=1584471074&sr=8-2

Michael Joel
    Participant

I have sourced these from both Chromacolour and Refuelled.com both in the uk.

Alan Seedhouse
    Participant

Thanks everyone for the info. Refuelled do appear to have them in stock so I tried to order a pack of 24. The only problem is the order has to be £100 or more! I did try to call them but I think they are all in lockdown. I will try to phone them again in the week to see if thyy will ship a smaller order

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.