Balancing health and drawing

Dashboard Forums Weekly Member Message Balancing health and drawing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Arjun Khode
    Participant

Hi Matt. I have noticed that when I focus on drawing, my health goes down and when I focus on my health, I don’t get enough time to draw. What I mean is that when I focus on diet and exercise, I have to regulate the diet. I have to stop drawing and have timely meals so that I won’t get hungry at the wrong time. I’m against neither. Good diet and exercise have helped my eyes tremendously. But I’m not consistent.

About 6 months ago, I was focusing on drawing so much that I began to eat fast food daily, I wasn’t getting nutrients and you know the story, I started having eye problems.

My problem is that I don’t have a fixed set of exercises for my workout. I wonder if you know of any routines to get some body movement going. I am taking good diet, but when I skip exercise, I tend to overeat..and my eye problems come back. It’s just so much mental effort to come up with exercises daily. Gym is out of the question, that’s a story for another day.

Maintaining both diet and exercise together sounds like I get 1-2hrs of drawing time per day only. No kidding. And drawing is the only thing I do full time. I’ve been focusing on either diet only or exercise only lately to give time to drawing and study.
    How can I find a balance between health and drawing?
    If any members have medical experience, please do share.
    -Arjun

Arjun Khode
    Participant

And oh yes, I have problem with my spine due to a past accident. I can’t run for extended periods of time. 😔

Matthew
    Keymaster

Hi Arjun,

Listen to tonight’s podcast.

Matt

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.