Away for a while due to lockdown

Dashboard Forums Weekly Member Message Away for a while due to lockdown

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Alan Seedhouse
    Participant

Hi Matt and everyone. I was about to retire but then the lockdown happened. As I work with Schools in the UK we were inundated with work to enable remote online teaching. I decided to stay on for a while until things calm down but I have been so busy I had to put the pencils down for a while. If I started to draw I just wouldn’t get any work done and I have a partner that wants some of my time as well! I did some drawing yesterday for the first time in a couple of months and loved it. I have another month or so of heavy work then I can concentrate on what I really want to do…thats draw,draw and draw! The drawing I did is a copy of a cartoon of John Singer Sargent by Bernard Partridge. I thought it was wonderful so had a go at it. I will get back into my courese as soon as possible. Hope everyone in keeping well!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Matthew
    Keymaster

Hi Alan,

Welcome back. I totally understand the whole teaching online thing. I had to switch also from in person classes to teaching on Zoom. There is a ton of prep work, not to mention hours of sitting in front of the computer.

I can totally understand you needing to take time away.

Very cool drawing you did there.

Love it,

Matt

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.