A Humble Suggestion

Dashboard Forums Tutorial Suggestions & Feedback A Humble Suggestion

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Linn Hansson
    Participant

Hi Matt,
    I’ve been a member since the fall of 2016 and what really made me love this online school was the cast drawing (the first tutorial I ever followed here), and then the introductional series with the cast drawings. I have realised that I am so bad at drawing the figure, but I am so much in love with drawing casts. I would love to see more cast drawing tutorials here, or still life. I tend to give up on my figure drawings because I just cannot get the hang of it, perhaps I am too stiff as a person. I would also like to discover more of a architectural drawings – preferably with perspectives. Just some ideas!

Arjun Khode
    Participant

I was also drawn to the site after watching the cast drawing lesson on Youtube. I think Matt does draw from statues often, they are on his IG. There just don’t happen to be on video. Reminds me of the value ratio lessons. I think they have some more statue exercises.

Matthew
    Keymaster

Hi Linn,

Thanks for the feedback, I’ll do my best to mix things up. Listen to tonight’s podcast. Your drawing looked cool this week.

Matt

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.