A grateful heart

Dashboard Forums Weekly Member Message A grateful heart

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dear Matt

I would like to thank you again and again for the wonderful things that I learned from you these past years. I have been watching almost all your videos . I was and am still passionate about your tutorials. I learned so much and I keep in my memories your advises. Your voice will continue to resonate explaining and saying “Keep your dark dark…” and so many other wise sentences. I learned from you the principles and only from you I understood the basic of drawing. I tried to post almost every week a drawng.I am grateful to you because you took the time to look at my work ( our work in general). Your critic was never negative but inspiring and encouraging.
    Unfortunately, right now I need to make a pause because the new schedule of my activities does not not give me the opportunity to fully complete the tasks of the site. I hope to come back very soon.I continue to draw and paint. Best. Annabelle.

Matthew
    Keymaster

Hi Annabelle,

I’m really going to miss critiquing your art. I hope you stick with what you have gained over the months you have been learning here at DTO.

Thanks so much for joining in the first place.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.