Reply To: Linn's Sketchbook

Dashboard Forums Members Journal Linn's Sketchbook Reply To: Linn's Sketchbook

Linn Hansson
Participant

Thank you Emilie. I actually did some more touch up’s on the cast drawing before I gave it away. I darkened it even further but I forgot to take a photo of it. I gave it away this Friday to a co-worker who told me some weeks ago that she wanted a drawing before she retires. She was very happy and showed everyone who entered our CT-lab that day, lol.

It is fun to keep a sketchbook and it is a good thing that you cannot remove your posts here. I always remove certain photos from my Instagram because I think they are too ugly, but then you cannot see the progress you’ve made. I think that I have made a lot of progress just by watching three tutorials and completed 2,5 of them :p I really have to try and save that foot, I just need some motivation.

Where do you draw and paint? Do you have a workspace as well? I love to get small containers to store my brushes and pencils in. I love the one I am using now, I found it in my father’s storage room when he was sorting it out before he moved to his new apartment this summer. :p It is rustic and makes me in a good mood while I draw. Perhaps you should start a sketchbook as well? I’d love to see some of your work and studio.