Reply To: The Member Podcast

Dashboard Forums Weekly Member Message The Member Podcast Reply To: The Member Podcast

Alexander Shunko
Participant

Hi Lucille,

Thanks for your comment. Don’t give up!

I had neurological problems in my childhood. I know what it feels like.

Actually I even had a very bad diagnosis (multiple sclerosis, MS) which then was … canceled. It turned out that my neurological problems disappeared as soon as I started to spend more time in direct sunlight and eat more fresh vegetables. I remember my neurolog was forcing me to do physical exercises, he laughed when we got a conclusion about MS (from another doctor) and he never let me to beleive that my disease is any serious. I still don’t know if it was a wrong diagnosis or if I recovered. It was 20 years ago. Now I have no neurological problems at all.

I knew two girls with MS. They both were hiding from the sunlight (!) and have very pale skin (almost blue-white!), and they both didn’t eat enough (!!!), both avoided vegetables. With one of that girls it was even my first impression. She became my colleague and one day we went to have a lunch. She nitpickingly excluded the vegetables from her food. We worked together something like a half of a year and all this time she was ignoring the vegetables, she even was often forgetting to eat. I was unable to convince her that it is bad. And then she became ill…

Recently I learned that the MS has an interesting geographical dependance. The closer to equator the less people suffer from MS. Maybe without enough sunlight and vitamines something goes wrong… I do not know. What I know is that I don’t have MS 20 years after I got that diagnosis from a Medicine Doctor and even no signs of MS on MRI. Perhaps it was just that doctor’s mistake.

The only problem I have is a constant eyestrain and an astigmathism (developed over years) that I can’t correct with lenses (it becomes worse).

But over time I hope to find some solution…

Best regards,

Alexander